Okay. Two accomplishments this week worth mentioning: #1 you wrote your first timed writing for this class - is no easy feat - and #2, you've performed your first rhetorical analysis of a text ostensibly chosen at random. So for this journal entry, briefly reflect on the experience - what did you learn?
- Was there any aspect that was more challenging than you thought it'd be?
- Did you find something surprisingly easy?
- What did you get right about the process?
- How do you plan on improving the next time?
- How can you take the various rhetorical strategies you're analyzing and implement them in your own writing, making you a stronger writer (because really, that's the point)?
- What questions do you have for me?
Don't feel as though you have to address all of the questions above, or address them in equal measure.